• Damage caused by moisture, mildew, or mold that could have been avoided by the property owner or which is not attributable to the flood.
• Damage caused by earth movement, even if the earth movement is caused by flood.
• Additional living expenses, such as temporary housing, while the building is being repaired or is unable to be occupied.
• Loss of use or access to the insured property.
• Financial losses caused by business interruption.
• Property and belongings outside of an insured building, such as trees, plants, wells, septic systems, walks, decks, patios, fences, seawalls, hot tubs, and swimming pools.
• Currency, precious metals, and valuable papers, such as stock certificates.
• Most self-propelled vehicles, such as cars, including their parts.
You can claim insurance through our website or you can contact us by the following. You can simply have a chat with our assistant by clicking https://www.accesspointinsure.com/contact-us/
A common question homeowners ask themselves is, “do I need flood insurance?” If you live in a high-risk area like Florida, you should consider adding it to your policy. Everyone who owns a home should consider flood coverage, even if you don’t believe you need it. As mentioned, roughly 25% of flood damage claims come from low or moderate-risk areas.
You can do it in simple 3 steps
• Fill Out Simple Form.
• Get Connected To a Licensed Agent in Seconds.
• Receive your Personalized insurance quotes.